Leave Your Footprint in Napa!
- Dedicate your permanent footprint - Donate a beautifully engraved, solid aluminum footprint, endearingly set in the Napa Vine Trail.
- Give a one-of-a-kind, timeless legacy - Celebrate your loved ones, business, or special memory with this unique gift for all to see.
- Enjoy your special Treasure Gift Bag - Napa wineries, restaurants, and business have joined together to create a special bag of goodies for all who donate.
- Frame your footprint certificate - Every footprint donation will receive a printable, frame-worthy “deed” acknowledging your support of the 47-mile Napa Valley Vine Trail.
- Tax deductible - Your donation to support the Vine Trail is, of course, tax deductible.
- Limited Quantity - The are a limited number of footprint available. Once they're gone... they're gone.
- Support the Vine Trail - Your donation is so important to the ultimate goal of connecting Vallejo to Calistoga with the world class trail.
- Choose your location - We're building the first four rest stops now:
- OAK KNOLL DISTRICT—NORTH (Solano Ave near Darms Lane)
- OAK KNOLL DISTRICT—SOUTH (Solano Ave near Trancas/Redwood)
- CITY OF NAPA (at Gasser Marketplace near the Napa River)
- YOUNTVILLE - SOUTH (Near Vintner's Golf Course)
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Using the order form, choose your preferred Trailhead location and customize your FOOTPRINT dedication. When we confirm your donation, we'll also confirm your chosen dedication and send you a printable, frame-worthy "deed" acknowledging your personally dedicated foot of the 47-mile Napa Valley Vine Trail. You may customize your beautiful aluminum FOOTPRINT on two lines of engraved text. There's a maximum of 20 characters for each line, counting spaces and punctuation.
Please send your completed order form to us by mail or email. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Regular mail: P.O. Box 93, St Helena, CA 94574 We happily accept donations by check, cash or by credit card on our secure site (coming soon).
Q: Is my donation tax-deductible?
A: The Napa Valley Vine Trail Coalition is recognized as a charitable corporation under IRS Section 501(c)(3) and is registered with the California Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts. Our Tax ID is 26-3426758. When you dedicate a Footprint, you'll receive an acknowledgement of your donation you may use for tax purposes.
Q: Can I dedicate multiple Footprints?
A: Yes, of course! Whoo-hoo! However, you will need to fill our a separate form for each to assure accuracy in engraving your custom footprint.
Q: How many Footprints are available?
A: There will be only 120 Footprints laid in the border surrounding each Trailhead.
Q: Can I reserve a Footprint for a future Trailhead in my neighborhood, such as American Canyon or Calistoga?
A: No, currently the Footprints are only available for Trailheads as they are built. (Construction begins summer 2015 in our City of Napa, Oak Knoll District and Yountville sections)
Q: When will my Footprint be installed on the Vine Trail?
A: Construction begins this summer, and we project you'll be able to visit your custom Footprint by Harvest 2016
Q: Can I write anything on my custom dedication?
A: Basically, yes. Short, long, traditional or creative. All characters must be available to a typical alpha-numeric font set such as & and + signs. Alphabetical characters will be capitalized. Of course no profanity or obvious innuendo. No logos or custom characters. We'll check your preferred dedication and let you know right away if there are any questions.